EL ALTAR DEL HOLOCAUSTO anuncian la publicación de su cuarto trabajo de estudio, que está a la venta desde el 22 de febrero y que supone la continuación de su exitoso ‘-SHE-‘ (2015) que alcanzó un enorme existo entre el público y medios especializados.
Este nuevo disco se llama ‘-I T- y está inspirado y dedicado íntegramente a la figura del Espíritu Santo.
‘-I T-‘ está disponible en formato CD y Descarga Digital y este es el tracklist:
- I ·Because evident is God’s wrath from heaven against all impiety and injustice of men, that they stop the truth with injustice.
- II · Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who insult you. If someone hits you on one cheek, offer them the other one.
- III · Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the Lord, by means of a strong Eastern wind throughout the night, He caused the sea to retreat, and changed the sea into dry land. Thus the waters were divided.
- IV · I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and give him comfort and those who cry with him, I have also given you clean teeth in all your cities, and lack of bread in all your places; but you have not turned against me.
- V · From the Heart of Jesus opened on the cross, the man with the new heart is born. Lord Jesus, give me a new heart made in the image of yours, infuse a new spirit in the depths of my being, that keeps me open to God, our Father, and available to those who share with me the way of life.
- VI ·They took off his clothes and put a scarlet mantle on him. Then they braided a crown of thorns and placed it on his head. Kneeling before him, they mocked, saying “Hail, King of the Jews!”. There is no good tree that can bear bad fruit, nor bad tree that can bear good fruit. Each tree is known for its fruit.
Ya han anunciado fechas de presentación de su nuevo álbum: